What is Factoring?
Specifically, our Factoring is characterized because we anticipate the collection of your invoices whether you work for clients who are private companies, or if they are Public Organisms.
- Companies that normally sell to the regular customers
- Those that receive payment for their sales on credit terms, so they do not have to wait for the maturity date established by their debtors
- Those that want to improve their balance ratios, reducing their customers’ balances
- All companies with uncertainties in collection dates
- Companies that work both for public and private sectors
- Companies that wait long periods to receive promissory notes from their customer
- Companies that wait long periods to receive confirming or transfers from their customer
- Companies that have exceeded their coverage in the bank
- Companies that do not trust the solvency of their customers and want to avoid defaults
With Non-Recourse Factoring our customers obtain protection against possible insolvencies of their customers, so that in addition to obtaining cash, they significantly improve their balance ratios, because the customers’ balances become cash collections, that way reducing collection periods.
In addition, in Gedesco we offer:
- 100% coverage of the invoice.
- The financial costs of Factoring without Recourse are completely tax deductible.
- The potential to increase your sales capacity, because you can assume greater commercial risk from your debtors.
- Cost-free externalisation of receivables management; in the case of defaults, the reclamation is directly assumed by Gedesco.
Can I obtain cash although my customer has not issued the promissory note?
With factoring, yes you can. There is no need for your customer to have issued the promissory note or any other form of payment. Simply with the sales invoice you have issued, you can obtain cash for your company.
How does this affect my financing capacity? Does it affect my Bank of Spain CCR?
Your CCR is not increased by your Factoring with Gedesco. We, Gedesco, assume the Factoring granted to our customers in our CCR.
How can I know if this is the best mechanism to finance my cash flow?
At Gedesco Factoring, we offer personalized attention to all our customers. Tell us the specific needs of your company and we will assess you for the best possible way of obtaining financing.
We are responsible for supporting you financialy and you are responsible for your daily business activity.
Remember, Gedesco is a member of the Spanish Factoring Association.
How can I know whether I can sell or not to my customers?
At www.infocif.es we analyse all your customers and assign them a credit rating, so you can know beforehand the solvency of that company, if you can work with them, and up to what amount of the sales you make to them can be financed.
You may also be interested in other products from Gedesco:
- Non-Recourse Promissory Note Discount
- Bill of Exchange Discount
- Anticipating Certifications for business activities, e.g. building construction.
In addition, you can visit us at any of our offices and we will answer all your queries about factoring.
Other services: Confirming